28357: Leiderman: request for help, school bus arriving for pickup by orphanage in Petionville. (fwd)

Stuart Leiderman <leiderman@mindspring.com>

dear Readers: a colleague and co-founder of Timkatec orphanage, Petionville, is having trouble arranging for staff to pick up donated schoolbus soon. thanks for any help to contact with the message below from Michael Spinelli <maspinelli@aol.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:29:27 EDT
From: MASpinelli@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: Bus for Haitian Orphanage Timkatec

Project: To obtain a school bus for the  orphanage Timkatec at Petion-Ville
Haiti I am happy to report that it is a done deal but we need some logistical help.

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is providing the transportation to CAP HATIAN
and LAIDLAW School Bus Company is not only donating the bus, but, spending
countless dollars to rush the bus to the port in Florida to sail about May 1.

It took 2 1/2 months to get all the pieces together, however this is an
appeal to some addressees in Haiti.

The emails to the orphanage have been coming back non deliverable as
apparently the phone lines have problems.

I am requesting anyone in Haiti who receives this to please telephone
TIMKATEC ORPHANAGE IN PETION VILLE. Ask for Father Joseph Simon or Simone Maniget to please get in touch with me as soon as possible. Maryse in Cap Haitian wishes to make contact with you to help coordinate.

Timkatec will need to have a driver and registration for the bus on arrival
at Cap Haitian.

The bus is expected to leave Florida on a Cargo Vessel bound for Cap  Haitian
on or about May 1.

Maryse....so far I have not been able to locate Father Simon's phone,
however, he is at TIMKATEC orphanage in Petion-Ville.

I will contact you as soon as I can procure Father Simon's phone  number.

Mike Spinelli <maspinelli@aol.com>, <http://www.timkatec.org>