28379: Lucien: (reply) Re: 28372: Labrom (reply) re 28368 Tourism website reply Labrom (fwd)

From Patrick Lucien

  The web site www.haititourisme.com or www.haititourisme.org was a free
service
from InterMedia. Not sure if they were maintaining it during all those years
but I think this was a GREAT work done by them and we should not have to
reinvent the wheel . So much effort done by many with a strong will to help
Haiti goes wasted and we have to start over again.

  As the web side stands, it does not need much updating as most of the basic
info about tourism (hotels, locations, contact) are already listed.

  Again, hope someone takes this matter to hand and let those in charge know.
  I invite you to visite an other great beautiful treasure of Haiti Ile-a-Vache
www.ile-a-vache.com

  Thanks
  Patrick