28388: Allen(response) Is Castro's Cuba the Answer for Haiti? Re: 28385: Hai ti Progres (News) This Week In Haiti 24:7 4/26/2006 (fwd)

From: "allengatorz@juno.com" <allengatorz@juno.com>

There is also aqua-culture, which means raising fish in ponds,
artificial lakes and reservoirs. That is another plan which they do in
Cuba. That's another possibility.

There is also sports. I think that would be great if there were a new
sports accord.

There are lots of other things, for example, in computers and computer
technology. Préval went to the Infomatics Science University in Cuba. In
Cuba, all schools in the countryside and the city have computers. In
other words, everybody can learn how to use a computer - and we're
talking about a poor and underdeveloped country.

quote by Progress Haiti"

This is good, and is also being brought about by organizations in Mole St Nicolas and other places in the NW of Hiaiti, of which I recently visited 4-06, but not by communist organizations.  I just do not believe communist, or should one say, totalitarians of, or should I say those in favor of Castro,  Cuba should be the model for Haiti?

Please respond.  I just do not think that Castro's model is the best for Haiti; though I might be wrong.

Doug Allen