[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
28394: Morse (questions) Roads without shoulders
I've noticed a lot of the roads in Haiti don't have shoulders or curbs which
may be one of the reasons a lot of them don't last so long.
1) Is it the people financing the roads who order <roads without shoulders>
or is it the people who make the roads who make the final decision (pocket
the difference)? Pay offs?
2) Has a road contractor ever received a prison term for pocketing the
3) Can we expect more of the same with the coming administration or are we
finally going to move forward?
4) Has road thickness ever been inspected?
5) Who are Haiti's road contractors and how long have they been in this