28410: Black (reply) Re: 28405: Select Restaurant -- Black adds (fwd)

From: John Black <johnmackenzieblack@yahoo.com>

Bob's description of Le Select is perfect.

  My memories also are crowded with reccolections of the hours and hours I
spent
there, beginning in 1980. I don't know when it closed but I do have a sharp and
dearly held memory of the band playing there the last time I was able to visit.
"Michelle Bennett, I am sorry for you" was the repeating lyric of a fabulous
song they played several times that night. "I am sorry for you," because you
have your millions but you can never see Haiti again - or words to that
effect.

  John