Corbett is back. List will start up tomorrow.

From Bob Corbett:

Folks, I just got home a bit ago and it is now 11 PM in St. Louis. I left Barcelona at 9 AM this morning (3 AM St. Louis time) and haven't been to be yet, so headed there now.

I don't have most of the messages sent to me. I just couldn't keep them or my e-mail would have overloaded. I do have some. I will post all the messages I have here after I get rolling tomorrow morning. Then, if you had sent any other messages in the month I was away I will get those posted right away. I should be mainly here in St. Louis and at my computer for many months to come, so I don't anticipate any more disruptions in the near future.

Bob Corbett