28447: SFclinics: Does anyone know of

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

About once every year or so I attempt to locate a child I sponsored for many
years through several different organizations.  We have now been out of
contact with each other for about six years.  Anyone who has contact with him
or
his
family, I would appreciate any assistance given in my efforts to reestablish
communications with him  His name is Robenson Constance and he was born
01-03-86 in Riviere Froide section of Carrefour.  As a child he attended Saint
Pierre School and later Petites Soeurs Ste Therese.  His mother's name is Marie

Lucienne Constant.  He had 6 sisters; Faucia, Nadyne, Modeline, Edith,
Daaniela,

and Liliane.  His only brother is Milord Jean Pierre
  Thank you.
Tommy Henderson
563-323-5068 <SFclinics1@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street