28478: Kathleen (reply) Re: 28474: Beauboeuf: (reply) Tragic Process and Business Climate (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

Claude, I was the first American to represent a Haitian band, Magnum Band,
1991- 1994.  (With Pasquet's fabulous "Libete" describing the plight of boat
people.(  I love Haiti and Haitians.  But I am sick of the danger faced by
those who love Haiti.  Until the Haitians wise up, suck it up, and stop
blaming others for their troubles, they are lost (la kay glisse).

Kathleen