28504: Rigdon (asking) Looking for Book - Leading Little Ones to God by Marian Schoollan "Mennen Timoun yo Bay Bondye" (fwd)

From John Rigdon (jrigdon@researchonline.net)

[Corbett comments: Folks, John sent me this request, but none of the many many lists of "books for sale" which I receive have this item listed. Can anyone out there help John find a copy? Please write to him directly at his address above.]

  I am looking for a source for "Leading Little Ones to God" by Marian
Schoolland. It was translated into Creole and is called "Mennen Timoun
yo Bay Bondye". It lists the publisher as World Literature Ministries,
2001, but I have been unable to find them.

John Rigdon
Tools and Resources for Haiti
http://www.researchonline.net/haiti