28526: lyall: makeup of the parliament?

from daudi lyall
http://haiti.lyalls.net/

I have not seen any final account of what parties are represented in the
Haitian parliament. The CEP website has 'avis_resultants.pdf' but the
one I can find is not of final results. It is hard to figure out as well.

How many representatives of each party are in the parliament? That is
what inquiring minds want to know.

Hm. www.cep.ht seems to exist but forbidden access. www.cep-ht.org is
the public site.

Oh. I see today that there are new files, but one for each district. Riding, whatever they are called in Hayti.

So, who has compiled this? How many seats does each party have?