28535: Rigdon: Zombie Curse: A Doctor's 25-year Journey Into the Heart of the AIDS Epidemic in Haiti (fwd)

From: John Rigdon <jrigdon@researchonline.net>

I have just come across a most fascinating book which is on line:

Zombie Curse: A Doctor's 25-year Journey Into the Heart of the AIDS
Epidemic in Haiti

This book details the spread and effect of AIDS from its first
recognition as a disease in Miami.  It is a most compelling story of an
American doctor's encounter with a Haitian dentist who had contacted the
disease.

http://darwin.nap.edu/books/0309097363/html

The entire book may be read on line or you can order it in hard copy.
It is one of the most compelling books I have read in years. - all 300
pages in one sitting.

John Rigdon