28582: Esser: (correction) 28577: R.V. (comment) Jeb Spragues anti-worker arguments up in smoke? (fwd)

From: D. Esser

The anonymous 'R.V.' commenting on me - while seemingly trying to refute Jeb Sprague's well researched article - is in error.

I have advocated for human rights, both as a member of organizations, that I in the view of the writer haven't belonged to, and on my own.

While this per se does not allow for better judgement of the writers opinion, I can only hope the rest of the text stands on a better foundation. I apologize to the degree that I obviously failed to inform persons claiming to possess information about me!