28599: Labrom (reply) re 28596 re Preval Malad (fwd)

From Jacqui Labrom

 Well I think they're confused a bit - because there is a Haitian film
 here at the moment which is called 'Has the President got Aids', (it's
 classed as a comedy/drama!!!), but there is a rumour going around - which
 I have heard from several sources including 'le peuple' which is saying
 that Preval is dead!!! Mind you they also are now saying that PM Alexis
 is also dead, as is Neptune. Oh the rumour mills in Haiti! I wish someone
 close to the Govt. would set the record straight and make sure the people
 concerned do an appearance.

 It sounds to me like someone is trying to destabilise the govt.

 However it seems Preval has had prostate cancer and therefore there is a
 bit of a worry here.

 If anyone knows someone -tell them to ask him to paret!!!

 Jacqui Labrom