28613: Labrom re 28599 re Preval (fwd)

from Jacqui Labrom

You can all breathe again - Preval is still alive and kicking!! I heard that he
was at the Karibe convention center last nite at the Conference on and for the
Diaspora and announced a new Minister of Security. I was so pleased that he was
there that I didn't take note of who the new Minister was!!!

I mentioned to my chauffeur about the rumours about him having Sida and he said
oh yes everyone is talking about that too. I said well you know they have a
film called that yes? He said yes and it's going to make lots of money,  cos
everyone's talking about going to find out which President it is!!!!

Jacqui Labrom