28619: Daily (reply) Sprague (encore) (fwd)

From: Peter Dailey <phdailey@msn.com>

Sprague states that I misquoted him regarding the attack on the Guacimal organizers and he is correct. He never asked where the "'overwhelming evidence' of FL's complicity" was to be found but instead "where is this 'overwhelming evidence' of government sanction." Sprague insists that the question "still stands having not been answered by RV (Deibert) or yourself." Well Jeb, when the organizers who'd been attacked were arrested by government security forces, placed in a government plane, flown to P-a-P where they were put in a government prison, and described by government spokesmen as "terrorists," most of us assumed it was with the government's sanction.

Over the years I have often had to stand up in court and urge that the judges not be deceived by appearances or jump to conclusions. Perhaps there is another explanation. I am definitely looking forward to hearing it.

Peter Dailey