28640: Walton (query) RE: 28625: (news) Chamberlain: Thousands march for exiled Aristide in Haiti (fwd)

From: Robert <rawalton0@excite.com>

While I am aware that President Preval was an Aristitde ally in elections long past and vaguely recall Preval indicating "he would permit Aristide's return to Haiti," I do not believe that Preval campaigned as "Aristides' proxy" in the recent election.  I believe Preval campaigned "as his own man."

Are any Corbeteers aware of an election campaign promise by Preval to return Aristide a position of power?

Regards.

Bob W.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com