28657: MrBusMan (Requset Info on accident)

From: MrBusMan32409@aol.com

Hello my name is James Chambers and my pastor and several other  missionaries
were involved in an accident in Haiti on July 10, 2006.  I was  wondering if
there was any way that I can get any news articles pertaining to  this
accident.  It resulted in several of them getting hurt and needing  medical
attention, and it also left one Haitian teenager dead. If you can help me with any
information pertaining to this we would  like to have it  for the church
records/archives. Due to the fact that our Pastor was critically hurt and others in
the fellowship also being hurt.  Please email  me with any info or web sites
pertaining to this accident.  Thank you for  your time.

James Chambers