28736: Hermantin( comment) Ben Dupuy playing the race card (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

By posing as the centuries-old "White do-gooder"
and "benefactor" of poor underdeveloped Haitians,
he hardly disguises his arrogance, hoping to relegate
three Haitian presiding judges to mere figureheads (
in the mode of Boniface and Latortue )

I am stunned and speechless.... Ben Dupuy playing the race card, with Kim Ives???? I disagree with Kim on most if not all issues, but he does not deserve to have the sum total of his work and his devotion to Haiti and the Haitian people, reduced to the label of "White do-gooder". For those who know about Kim's lifelong work this attack does nothing but reflect on Ben Dupuy's character or lack thereof. UNBELIEVABLE.....