28734: Senou:Comment/Question: Can you help Build Rest areas and welcome center in your Hometown? (fwd)

Senou@yahoo.com

Can you help Build Rest areas and welcome center in
your Hometown?

Haiti is our country and whether you like it or not,
you are the future of the country.  We have always
seen the country as the whole, instead saying that I?m
going to help Haiti; you need to say that I?m going to
assist my Hometown or my parents? Hometown.

In driving from Miami to Atlanta, Charlotte, and
Williamsburg and so on, what do you find in the main
road/Highway and each time you approach a new state?
Ans: Rest Area and welcome Center

Can we build rest areas equipped with solar toilet
system and welcome centers along the roads that lead
to our Hometown?
Yes, we can

Now, let?s have a man to man conversation
How many Haitian Nationals you see doing #1 and #2
along the Highway in the U.S when they travel from
Miami to Jacksonville, Orlando and so on? None

When you travel to Haiti and drive from A to B, is
there a place for you to do #1 and #2? No, we need to
join hands together and build one or two along the
roads that lead to your hometown.

Many of you who are reading this email can build a
rest area alone or just a few solar toilet systems in
your area. Just think about it

I?m not going to make you feel uncomfortable or
guilty, may be that idea has never crossed your mind
and today you may be willing to explore it.

In doing so, it will first help the Haitian Nationals
since the priority is to make life a little better for
the Haitians Back home and also it will facilitate the
movement of the tourists who are visiting our sweet
country.

We want tourist to come to Haiti but where they are
going to do #1 and #2? In building Rest areas and
welcome centers along the roads that lead to your
hometown, you kill two birds with one stone.
First, you give an opportunity for yourself and your
Haitian brothers and sisters to travel humanly and in
good sanitation and also more tourists (local and
foreign) will come visiting your hometown.

Now, the ball is in your court; again, do not worry
about the whole country; just join hands with those
from your region, contribute among yourselves, and
build one.

Do not start too many projects at once, focus on One
and when you finish you start another one. Usually,
when one has too many projects, one may end up not
doing anything.

Joseph Alfred