28743: Markham: (ask) Traveling out of HAITI (fwd)

[From Bob Corbett:  Can anyone on the list help these folks out?
Please contact them directly.  Thanks, Bob]

From: Stacy Markham <stacy@access-home-health.com>

My In-Laws are trying to come home from Haiti. They have been there for 3
weeks trying to adopt two little girls. Everything is done VISA will be
available tomorrow. I found an e-mail you sent about traveling out of Haiti.
How they get to the DA?  We found them a flight from there to Miami. They
are eventually trying to get to Springfield, MO.

Stacy Flora, Human Resources Manager

(417) 863-7100

Fax: (417) 864-5930