1930: Re: #1922: Problems & Hardly any Solutions : A reply

From:ForHaiti@aol.com

<< I hope I didnâ??t bruise anybodyâ??s ego. Not my intentions at all. If you
disagree and think I need to shut up, pay attention, listen and learn because
all of this mumbo-jumbo means something, tell me. >>

I most often respond to writers privately, but in this instance I think you
have the right not to read anything you don't want to read.  But there has
been more open discussions about the real problems and feelings lately than I
can ever remember in Corbettville.  I am learning and appreciating a lot of
these sharings.

As for forgetting history?  History is so very important and if we don't know
history, we will repeat the same mistakes.

Respectfully,
Eva