#1944: Re: #1791: Genevieve replies to Rogers

From:Genevievl@aol.com

Hello Rogers
What a splendid post?  My thoughts, and those of friends in HPP, our
organization/network, though secular, run in the same direction.  Instead of
sitting in our respective and individual ivory towers and enjoying the
comforts of "capitalism" let Each of us DO something for Haiti. As Camus once
wrote what matters is to minimize EVIL. You can try  the following and sleep
better at night:
1) Give even a small financial support to a reliable project in Haiti.
2) Share your technical skills with a reliable organization in Haiti.
3) Support a well run established project in Haiti
4) Donate books for a library to a school you know.
5) Provide trees for a relative or friend to plant in Haiti.
By the way, How is the claypot project going in Haiti?
My personal and heartfelt thanks to the gaggle of missionaries, assorted do
gooders, and naive folks like us, whose efforts keep many poor people from
going to bed hungry, every night, in Haiti.
Kenbe fem. Pa lage. Janine Genevieve