#2020: Great misprint. When a "g" gets substituted for a "c"

>From Bob Corbett,

This morning I was check a book dealer's list of book for sale.  There was a
typo by whomever entered the book into the list and this is what I found:

Diederich, Bernard & Burt, Al: Papa Dog, The Truth About Haiti Today ;
New York, NY: McGraw-Hill, 1969. 1st edition, F/F, Dust Jacket, 393 pgs.,
(related titles available-please inquire) out of print hardcover, Hard
Back, Haiti Haiti Foreign Burt, Al Diederich, Bernard
(UR#:BOOKS005139I)  Offered for sale by Yankee Peddler Bookshop at US$15.00

Ah, the truth of some Freudian slips.

Bob Corbett