#2050: References (fwd)

From:pierrelouis1@excelonline.com

I am a MSW student at the Univerversity of Nevada, Las Vegas
I am writing a scholarly paper as a partial requirement for my degree.
My paper is about elderly abuse and neglect and elderly care in Haiti.
If anyone from your group has written or knows someone else that had
done some research about this population or about Haitian
family values and beliefs, or social services for elders would you please
provide me some references.
Thank you very much
                                    Sincerely,
Mark