#2200: RE: #2191: vaccinations: Brockman-Johnson comments

From: holly brockman-johnson <hbjlballet@ka.net>

I was in Haiti this summer with this most wonderful individual -- PotteryRN
-- and I took the same precautions and came back feeling fine.  I want to
also add that when going to Haiti the hand sanitizer will make you feel
like you've just had a warm shower!  Well ... almost.

The hand wipes are as refreshing and welcomed as the kind, gentle spirit of
the people we met and cared for while we were there.

hbj.