#2281: re: voter registration: Schnall comments (fwd)

From:Ninaclara@aol.com

I tend to agree with Max Blanchet's comment that many people will register to
vote in order to obtain the electoral l I.D. card but that the real question
is if these people will then vote. All over town people are flashing their
new I.D. cards at each other proudly but when you ask them for whom they are
going to vote they generally say they don't know. A few have told me they
plan to inscribe their own candidates on the ballots: "kolon get mama-w."