#2312: Hudicourt's memorable trip to Ile de la Tortue (fwd)

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

Re #2299 Thank you for giving me the background on getting that wonderful
shot and the subsequent publicity of the Pointe Ouest beach.  I had heard a
bit about it, but not all the details, and having flown in the Papa Doc's
time around Haiti I know what you must have been feeling with short runways.
We're taking the easy route and going by boat. But it will make a good story
to tell the tourists!

ljacqui@haitiworld.com