#2321: INS figures on criminal deportation to Haiti 1998 (fwd)

From:MKarshan@aol.com

The 1998 INS figures on "criminal alien removal" from the US to Haiti were
202 (half of which were for drug related offenses and 2 of which were for
murder convictions).  As soon as I have the 1999 figures I will forward them
to the list.  I usually don't request figures for prior year until March.  If
you have further questions on this issues, please feel free to contact me off
line or through the list if you'd like.