#2468: Re: #2449: Dr. Francois Duvalier: A comment

From:PotteryRN@aol.com

I continue to be baffled with conversations where color (pigmentation,
keratin) is still so dominant.  Is it not better to see that we are all
people of color, various hues, made by one creator to love each other,
truly....from the heart, not from our ocular fogs which encourage myopic
misunderstandings?  Grow and expand your circles of awareness, not forgetting
the oppressive past but learning from it, world-wide!  I love you all, in all
ways.....perhaps naively, but from my soul.  M'renmen ou!