#2433: Please help Locate Marie G. Estime-Thompson

From:TESHSTEH@aol.com

Can anyone on the list put me in touch withan attorney by the name of  Marie
G. Estime-Thompson?  When I last had talked to her she had an office at 8801
Biscayne Blvd. in Miami Shores but the number she gave me has been
disconnected.  I searched for her on Martindale-Hubbel (a directory
of lawyers) and could not find any information.  Is she still in practice in
the area and/or in Haiti?  I would greatly appreciate a telephone number or
an email address but would be almost equally as grateful for a snail mail
contact,. Thanks--
Love ya in His name
Sthomas & Tommy Henderson
Phone 319-323-5068
TESHSTEH@aol.com  SFclinics@haiti2004.com
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006
P.S.  PLease visit the Hunger Site today and every day.
Every time you do you feed a few hungry people somewhere in the world.
<<A HREF="http://www.thehungersite.com";>">http://www.thehungersite.com></A>
It cost you nothing but a moment of your time, there are no strings attached
and BEING HUNGRY HURTS