#2547: $$$ to Haiti: Chamberlain asks and Labrom replies

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

We transfer money regularly from the UK - by wire transfer via Bank of
America - and it comes into our local bank account. I presume you would need
to have a bank account here though, so don't know your situation.  If you do
have a bank account its cheaper to get dollars transferred into your gourde
account because you don't have to have to pay further bank charges at this
end.
Jacqualine Labrom