#2583: $$$ to Haiti:Hoover replies (fwd)

From: Hoover, Julie H. <Hoover@pbworld.com>

We use Hatrexco, the Haitian Transfer Express Company, to send money to
Haiti.  To send $500, it costs $31.00, but the money is now transferred in
US dollars and is delivered to the home or business of the recipient.  In
about 13 years of using this service, we have never had a problem.  Of
course we live in New York City where they have an office.  Those who live
elsewhere might explore ways of transferring the money to them to send to
Haiti.  They are located at 838 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn NY 11225.  Their
phone # is (718) 778-7800 and their fax is (718) 771 1889.