#2623: Just weeks away, Haiti's election cloaked in doubt : Bauduy replies to Poirier (fwd)

From:Jbauduy@aol.com

I not only sent an email to Jean-Paul Poirier to which he never responded,
the director of Companet (the ISP Mr. Poirier uses) said he had also sent
Poirier an email asking him to contact me. I also called the phone number
given to me by Companet for Mr. Poirier at least four times and there was no
response.
    Really Mr. Poirier, what more would you have liked?

Poirier wrote:
Journalists, especially foreign ones, should confirm stories before
publishing them. There are at least 5 mistakes regarding me in the Reuters
piece.