Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:58:55 -0500
From: carol a. travis <catra@xerxesbooks.com>
To: Robert Corbett <bcorbett@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Roumain poetry

Hello Mr. Corbet,
We will be happy to put this aside for you. Price includes surface postage
or add $3.20 for 3 day. Thank you, Carol

At 07:53 AM 09-03-00 -0800, you wrote:

>I would like to buy the book below.  Could you please put it on hold for
>me and let me know.  As soon as I hear it is in stock and on hold, then
>I will get you my Visa card numbers immediately.
>
>Thanks very much,
>
>Bob Corbett
>St. Louis, MO
>

>xerxes books
>
>carol a. travis, xerxes books, Box 428, , Glen Head, NY 11545
>Tel: 516 671 6235
>Fax: 516 759 5971
>Email Address: catra@xerxesbooks.com
>Form of Payment:master card, visa, american express
>Returns Policy: all items returnable within 10 days of receipt for
>Shipping: 4th Class USPS incl; overseas at cost.
>Specialty: scholarly
>
>The title you selected is:
>
>(haiti): HAITI DANCING ON A VOLCANO A COLLECTION OF POETRY AND IMAGES
>FROM HAITI BY THE JACQUES ROUMAIN CULTURAL BRIGADE ; Oakland 1986. In
>Left Curve, No. 11, at pp. 20-35. Whole issue has several articles. 4to.,
>wraps. VG., haiti Price is US Post Paid USD35.00

Xerxes Books
Box 428
Glen Head NY 11545

Voice    516 671 6235
Fax       516 759 5971
E-Mail   catra@xerxesbooks.com

Quick search our inventory by keyword, title, author etc.
at our web site:
http://xerxesbooks.com/

We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express