#2780: 1954 Color Hollywood movie available on Amazon.com

From: Fritz Archer <fritz@blueskystudios.com>

You could find the video on Amazon.com for $16.99 and it takes about 2 weeks to be
shipped. And for you movie buffs out there the director is credited on this film
as Joel Judge  but his real name is really  Abner Biberman. He directed many
popular TV series, namely Ironside, The Fugitive,Outer Limits and the Twilight
Zone among others. He was also an actor who appeared in such classics as His Girl
Friday, Gunga Din and Viva Zapata with Marlon Brando. Maybe it was Brando who
talked his ear off about Haiti or brought him there. The Golden Mistress is
Biberman's only writing credit so he must have been moved by Haitian culture in
some way. Perhaps my friend David Young met him in travels in Haiti during those
years. Any comments David?

Fritz