#2923: Medical mission trip to Baudin,Haiti (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Boden is located in south eastern Ayiti.

To go there you take the paved road to Jacmel. Upon arrival at Kafou Mache
Sentetyèn (St. Étienne) - after climbing a couple of the steep hills, take
the dirt road towards Twen (Trouin). Continue on on to Grann kolin, Meyè and
go on to the town of Boden (Beauden). The closest city is that of Benè
(Bainet).

This are is very nice and quiet. I know an Episcopalian priest in Grann
kolin who does excellent community work in the area (including his mission
in Boden. His name is Father Wifrid Joseph.

Enjoy...

Jafrikayiti