28769: Lucas (reply) Re: 28739: Anonymous: question for Stanley Lucas (fwd)

From: Stanley Lucas <maloukwi@yahoo.com>

Haiti is and will always be my priority -- it is my home and my heart. My experience on the Afghanistan program was invaluable and it has strengthened my expertise -- which I am certain will be applicable to Haiti's current situation.

I am writting my book now and all your questions will be answered. Rather than engaging in an Internet Q&A -- I suggest you buy my book when published!!