28786: Hermantin(Info) The Haitian Gays and Lesbians Alliance (HGLA) (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

The Haitian Gays And Lesbians Alliance (HGLA) is a New social
and support group formed by the gays of our community.
Providing Counseling services to create a support group
capable of building a healthy, fun and confidential environment
for people who are just coming out, unsure or questioning their
sexuality and sexual orientation, or just need a confidential
place to get support. This new group will meet and work with a
counselor facilitator in a relaxed setting to help those in
attendance deal with their feelings and ideas about being Gay,
Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender or Questioning.

The location, time and attendee's of this meeting are completely
confidential.
To obtain more information about our gatherings please Call:
718-810-4604

www.haitiangaysandlesbiansalliance.org
Be sure to sign our guest book for us to add you to our mailing list