29813: Scheerhorn: (reply) Re: 28812: kathleen (ask) Re: 28808: Pershing (reply) Re: 28784: KawolinaA (reply) Re: 28764: Re: 28755: Nekita (Comments) on post about college students and ... (fwd)

From: Lynn Scheerhorn <lscheerhorn@ohiocitizen.org>

I personally feel safe traveling to Les Cayes. I fly in to PAP, go down the road to the smaller airport, and then fly to Les Cayes. I have always felt safe in Les Cayes, and am not aware of any trouble there.

I only hire a driver that I know, and have that set up ahead of time.

I felt more in danger in areas of Detroit and New York. (I grew up in Detroit, and lived in New York.)