28858: Leiderman - Port-au-Prince spaceimage '93 (fwd)

From: leiderman@mindspring.com

dear Readers:

here are the web addresses to a relatively recent and clear space image of Port-au-Prince, probably from a couple hundred miles up.  this is what I would print on postcards and leave on every doorstep in the city and put up as billboards on the sides of buildings.  the more Haitians see themselves in a larger perspective, the more likely they'll be to understand their country, their place in the world and their potential to live in it, not suffer.

I'd like to hear from any Haitian publishers who'd help print and distribute the image.  it's in the public domain.  the view is from the north; rotate it 180 degrees for the conventioal landlubbers' view.

thanks,

Stuart Leiderman

http://209.15.138.224/haiti_maps/s_PortAu-Princex.htm
http://209.15.138.224/haiti_maps/s_PortAu-Prince.htm