28906: (John Engle) (Announcement) (fwd)

From: John Engle <john@johnengle.net>

We wish to invite members of Corbett list to come join us for Beyond Borders
8th Annual Open Meeting September 22-24.

It's an opportunity to connect and reconnect. We use the Open Space meeting
format, the same format we promote in Haiti, where participants propose
subjects to be discussed and each person decides which discussion he or she
wishes to participate in.

We'll enjoy Haitian cuisine and the beautiful and peaceful setting in a
rural retreat center outside of Philadelphia.

Learn more and register online by going to http://beyondborders.net and
clicking on the link for 8th Annual Open Meeting.

Or, contact me with questions at john@johnengle.net or 202-236-6532

John

--
http://circlesofchange.com participatory learning & leadership