28923: Holmstead (reply) Re: 28003: (comment) Chamberlain: 27988: Morse: International Press Provocateur (fwd)

FROM: John Holmstead

Annette Auguste has been released after spending more
than two years of her life behind bars based on false
accusations. A judge deemed there was insufficient
evidence to link her to the events of Dec. 5, 2003.
Some on this list put forth a position that appeared
to support the view that she was guilty of a crime.
This added to the general climate, like the
accusations against Jean-Juste for the killing of
Roche, of political persecution.

A Corbett list member wrote in comment 28003 (I don't
identify this member directly because to do so is
apparently a personal attack of some sort): "I also
want to know the thoughts and intentions of the likes
of jailed ex-PM Neptune, ex-interior minister Privert
(supposedly behind the December 2003 university
invasion when the rector's legs were deliberately
broken)and sweet "grandmother" and "well-known
folk-singer" Annette "Steel Magnolia" Auguste
(reportedly a paymaster/organiser of the chimeres).