28934: Labrom re 28890 Heading South (fwd)

from Jacqui Labrom

Well it's playing also in England folks, and I saw it in Southampton in a small but packed cinema. Even when they allow one of the main characters to talk about herself and how come she returned to Haiti, the people in the audience were very quiet - no rustling, no apparent boredom. It was very good and truly showed the beauty of Haiti.

But tell me friends - where was it filmed? - I recognised the parts in Port-au-Prince, and think that the 'hotel' was based in Ti Mouillage - am I right? Does anyone know?

But I am a bit worried that this is going to open up a whole new tourism market - one which I DO NOT want to be involved in!! - middle aged women coming down looking for a young Haitian lover - think I'll pass any enquiries over to my competitors!!!

Jacqui Labrom

Voyages Lumière SA
Journeys for the enlightened traveler
email: voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com