28982: Re: 28972: lyall (reply) nostalgia for duvalier? (fwd)

Jdlyall opines:

Also I wanted to point out another article came out
yesterday yearning for the days of Duvalier.  Nostalgia
for Duvalier a theme recycled every few years by
journalists who only speak with those impeccable
French-speaking Haitians up in the high hills.

I must conclude that the writer of the above has not been to the provinces in the past decade or so.

Outside of port au prince moun pov gen anpil nostalgia for the days of Jean Claude. In the poor quarters of Port as well.
All you have to do is ask.