29115: Haiti Newsgroup Information- Sea Container Information for Haiti (fwd)

From: Doug Porritt <doug.porritt@sbcglobal.net>

We are again getting ready to ship supplies to Haiti via
a sea container.  We would like to make this information available to others
in the newsgroup if the opportunity can help serve in the work they are
doing in Haiti.

Our ship date is set of September 29, 2006 from our warehouse in Grand
Rapids, MI.

I can send information to anyone interested.  My email is
doug.porritt@sbcglobal.net and my phone number is 616-453-5550.

Best wishes again

Doug Porritt

Rays of Hope for Haiti

616-453-5550

Here is a brief description of the project-

Rays of Hope for Haiti wants to focus on your needs for transportation of
supplies quickly and efficient to your partner program or family in Haiti.
Our mission is to be a blessing by helping your work and ministry.

We are not a "just" shipping service. We are a ministry.

Rays of Hope for Haiti is committed to the body of Christ in this ministry
of providing the resource necessary to bring supplies from the United States
to humanitarian relief programs working in Haiti, and to families of
Haitians living here in the United States.

We recognize the frustration of NGOs, volunteer groups, and individuals who
want to ship needed supplies to Haiti, but do not know the process. We are
experienced professionals in the shipping business, dedicated to helping you
and your work!

Rays of Hope for Haiti:

*	Has over 30 years of experience in both international shipping to
the Caribbean and ministry outreach specifically to Haiti
*	Knows the shipping regulations as it pertains to Haiti
*	Has a proven and dedicated commitment to its mission and the support
of various Haiti based organizations
*	Provides the customer with minimal paperwork
*	Provides free warehousing of supplies at our 446 Grandville Avenue
SW (Grand Rapids) location.
*	Networks with some of the best organizations in the business
regarding international shipping
*	Reserves and loads the sea container
*	Handles all the customs declarations and works with the Haitian
government to secure these items out of customs quickly and safely
*	Clears customs in Haiti and provides a safe secure warehouse in Port
au Prince for your program to pick up supplies
*	Offers a delivery service of your supplies to your partner program
in Haiti (additional cost)
*	One month free warehousing at our warehouse facility in Port au
Prince

Helping people who are helping others

Rays of Hope for Haiti has a special account set up as a scholarship to
assist people and organizations that need to get their supplies to Haiti but
cannot afford the shipping costs.  Your donation, specifically to the Ray of
Hope for Haiti Sea Container Assistance Program will enable us to bless
others with transporting of their supplies.  Donations to assist other
programs ship supplies to Haiti are always needed! All gifts are tax
deductible!

The cost to participate in the sea container ministry is only $5 per cubic
foot.  This covers all charges!