29127: Saint-Vil comment) re: 29114: Rossier : Latortue's next destination (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Nicolas Rossier wrote "Now with the new alarming reports coming in (see
lancet study) i think
latortue should maybe fly to panama or ask south africa to host him as
well. "

Panama, maybe. But, what justification would brother Thabo M'beki have to
welcome such an Uncle Tom? Can you imagine Latortue teaching anything
useful at an institution of higher learning?

Rather, I suspect the Boca Raton fool feels right at home where he is
today - in Bushland. Just like Duvalier, Mobutu, Bokassa, Toto Constant,
such a specimen can only find support and shield in the house of his
puppet masters. Now, if more details like the Lancet Study has reported
were to keep surfacing, the Bush brothers may want to transfer the
embarrassing Latortue to one of the prisons that Baby Bush has just
admitted exist in Europe. But, I doubt this will ever happen. Not before
Latortue, like Pinochet, turns 85 and approaches his natural date of
expiry.

Remember how in 1983 the French declared they would only host Jean-Claude
Duvalier for a couple of weeks....a few millions spent in Paris, a few
spent in the Riviera.....and a few decades later....where is Jean-Claude
Duvalier?

Ah, the "friends of Haiti" what a wonderful club!

Jafrikayiti
«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»

(Brotherhood is as ancient as Mother Africa - L'entraide fraternel date
du temps où, tous, nous fûmes encore dans les antrailles de
l'Afrique-mère)

http://www.jafrikayiti.com