29160: Charles Arthur (response) Sprague and Emesberger's lies (fwd)

From: Charles Arthur <charlesarthur@hotmail.com>

The piece entitled "Death Threats Against Lancet's Haiti Human Rights Investigator" by Jeb Sprague and Joe Emesberger published by the US-based Internet newsletter Counterpunch, on 11 September, 2006, contains a number of statements about things I am alleged to have said and done that are absolutely, and unequivocally, untrue.

I wish to state, for the record, that I have not been, and am not, involved in any way whatsoever with any threats of any kind made against Athena Kolbe. The statements about me in the piece published by Counterpunch are pure fiction.

Charles Arthur

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search! http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb