29151: Nat replies: 29178: Simidor (objects) Re: 29128: Kondrat (response) re: Simidor (fwd)

From: Rob 6969 <liberalproject@hotmail.com>

Mr Simidor,
With all due respect for you, I don't see Aristide as a chicken. Honnestly if there one thing a leader needs in Haiti to accept the leadership is guts. A chicken does not have the guts to lead Haiti or try to lead? Maybe Aristide was like you think a bandit, a corrupt leader, a pretre defroque (like the french like to use), a little priest too political for the church, the man from the poor masses with too much ambition for his own people but he was certainly not a chicken. Almost assassinated 8 times and removed once from office already, I don't think that the person who was removed on February 2004 or forced to leave should be seen as a chicken. I would define a chicken for instance a man who lives in a cosy appartement in New York without any direct political responsibility in his country and use a list to throw accusations around. I am not saying that it is your case but it seems a more appropriate definition for a chicken.