29230 Beauboeuf (reply) RE: 29220: Charles (reply) Travelling from Santo Domingo to Port-Au-Prince (fwd)

From: Claude Beauboeuf <beauboeuf@hotmail.com>

Dear Mr. Charles,

The only airlines that I know doing round trips Port-au-Prince-Santo
Domingo is CARIBINTAIR.

It has two daily flights.  I am myself travelling this Sunday afternoon
to Santo Domingo to return on Wednesday morning.  The phone is below.  I
hope that this will help.

Caribintair

Aéroport Herrera Fax (809) 567 7033

Sincerely