29259: Pagani (ask) Information for italy (fwd)

From: Enrico Pagani <enricospagani@libero.it>

[Bob Corbett notes: This gentleman is not a list member. Is there anyone on the list who could write him directly (in the simplest English possible, or in Italian) and help him with his question?]

Hallo, i'am Enrico Pagani from Italy. I'ave study in the Workcenter from Jerzy Grotowschi in italy. I' am interstig a " old song vibration and yanvalou of Haiti. I'wont study this special song and dance.
You cant halp me for cam in Haiti for one litle time from studi veri serius.
Sorry for my american lenguig.

enrico